LeadSquared is a leading sales execution SaaS platform for high volume, high velocity sales businesses.LeadSquared platform is today used by over 30,000 users on web and about 15,000 users on mobile in over 25 countries. LeadSquared has an excellent customer base in Financial Services, Education, Healthcare, Real-estate, Consumer Services and Tech.LeadSquared has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the world:- Ranked # 5 in Deloitte Fast 50 India (2017)- Ranked #106 in Deloitte Fast 500 Asia Pacific (2017)- Ranked #79 in Financial Times - FT 1000: High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific- Listed as Top Rates Product on G2Crowd, GetApp and TrustRadius
We are looking for a User Experience Designer to join our product management team.The role involves understanding of various customer use cases and design new features to address those use cases. Given the large variety of use cases across multiple industries, the key challenge is to deliver a design that is most intuitive for end-users and is flexible enough to meet wide variety of scenarios.The UX designer will work closely with the customers, sales and success teams of LeadSquared, Web/mobile product manager and the engineering team in the design process. Their contribution would help in driving the next generation of the LeadSquared Web/Mobile App
- 4+ years of experience in designing UX of B2B web/mobile applications,
- Must have worked on at least couple of apps end-to-end, from requirements till final user release
- Ability to work with clients, internal stakeholders and teams to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to engineering team- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to lead without authority and take full ownership of product features.- Ability to put forward the voice of user with the design decisions proposed
- Solid UX Skills in designing wireframes, process flows, sketches, scenarios and navigation models all incorporating interaction guidelines for Mobile to produce effective design solutions
- Well versed in any Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign), Sketch, Interaction tools (MarvelApp/Invision/ Principle/Adobe XD)
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and collaboration skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Human Computer Interaction or Design from a reputed institute.
Please share your portfolio for review and further discussions. We encourage you to sign up for a free trial of LeadSquared and share your comments & thoughts on how we could improve UX in specific areas.