The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world’s leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises. Our customized approach combines deep insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with close collaboration at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that our clients achieve sustainable competitive advantage, build more capable organizations, and secure lasting results. Founded in 1963, BCG is a private company with offices in more than 90 cities in 50 countries. For more information, please visit bcg.com.
ABOUT DESIGN STUDIO
BCG’s Design Studio provides refined, comprehensive design solutions for our various business needs across the globe. We partner with BCG consulting teams and offer our broad expertise providing highly innovative and creative visual solutions by delivering compelling visual messages. Our team is comprised of designers, visual storytellers, and creative thinkers with multi-disciplinary backgrounds who leverage innovation, cutting-edge technologies and forward-thinking approaches at a global scale. We have a global network of visual experts including our new global design centers in India, Madrid and Atlanta with plans for future expansion. We invite new team members to join in our entrepreneurial environment to help shape and further strengthen BCG's DS team.
The Project Lead Copy in Design Studio is responsible for:
• Be a Creative thought partner for the consulting team - Leverage visual story-telling and develops creative ideas and concepts to meet the client's objectives
• Responsible for working on digital campaigns, creative strategy, creating content
• Ideating for campaigns
• Work closely with designing and planning team
• Conceptualizing, writing copy, and editing for all communication
• Ability to hold brainstorming sessions, project kickoff meetings, and client debriefs.
• Oversee multiple complex creative projects from inception to completion
• Provide leadership and inculcate innovative thinking into the project teams
• Define and maintain high quality deliverable and other service levels across teams
• Establish rich and engaging partnerships with BCG Consulting teams
• Management of internal and external resources and the overall vertical
• Proactively lead the ideation and brainstorming sessions
• Ability to lead, guide, motivate a creative copy team and collaborate as part of a larger team in an ever-changing environment
• Oversee multiple creative projects at one time. This will include creating teams, creating timelines, overseeing direction, ensuring all deadlines are met, confirming clients are satisfied with the quality of result and troubleshooting any issues that may arise during the duration of the project.
• Responsible for Articulation of brand proposition
• Devising social media strategy
• Strategize campaigns
• Present ideas to client
• Copywriting for social media posts, banners, dark posts and ads
• Suggesting Native Articles and Media disruptions
• Working on ATL, BTL and digital strategies Internal communication
• Bachelors/ Master's Degree
• 10+ years of progressive creative copywriting experience (agency side), with significant experience in print, digital, video and social media platforms/ mediums
• International quality standard portfolio of work samples that demonstrate ability to conceptualize and translate ideas into powerful messaging, communication
• Logic, creativity and imagination
• The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Strong organizational skills
• Self-motivation, flexibility, stamina and the ability to adapt
• Confidence, enthusiasm and determination