MAQ Software delivers innovative software solutions for Fortune 500 companies. Using the latest agile engineering techniques in a focused and disciplined manner, the company accelerates software initiatives that enable our customers to transform their industries. MAQ Software serves customers in multiple industries including technology, retail, energy, and healthcare.
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, Sketchbook Pro
UI UX Designer
We are looking for a user experience designer with a strong interest in the design and development of engaging user experiences for business users. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction. The candidate will also gain extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative software development environment.
• Executing interaction design and visual design as a part of a distributed engineering team
• Collaborating on user experience planning with lead engineers and clients
• Researching interaction design trends
We are looking for user experience design experience for:
• Web applications and mobile applications that use Windows 10, touch devices (tablets) and the latest mobile devices.
• Take ideas from the concept to the production stage, including redlines, prototypes, use guidelines, and other communication methods to help bring these designs to life
• Produce information architecture and task-flow diagrams Exceptional design skills,
production value and attention to detail
• Create data visuals and mock ups for presentations
• Build storyboards, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop and
Illustrator and associated design tools
• Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, with both technical
and not-so-technical people. Ability to explain why a design works or why it
• Ability to solve all sorts of design challenges with creativity, efficiency and
precision; a full stack designer (interaction, usability, graphic design, html, CSS).
• Must be self-directed, confident and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Great working knowledge of usability principles, best practices, and techniques.
• A portfolio demonstrating experience with UX/UI design