- Portfolio to accompany resume
- We are looking an an experience focused designer with the following qualities Strong conceptual, creative and visual skills with the ability to explain design rationale
- Skilled in User research, Collaborating on user experience planning with consumer focus groups and making understanding user flows Exceptional production value and attention to detail for user experience and Designs
- Empathy for products, applications and consumers/end users. Overall responsibility for understanding the brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable user-centric design interfaces, task flows, screen designs and interaction models.
- Develops understanding of the end users of the application through secondary and primary research (user interviews, research data) and thus capable of low fidelity prototypes. Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups. Prior UXD experience for Mobile and Web applications
- Ability to collaborate with the development and UI team to evolve design Understanding of web and mobile applications design patterns
- Executing interaction design and contributing to visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team Flexible, versatile and able to lead and handle multiple projects and be able to take end to end responsibility for projects including interacting with the clients
- Self-driven and passionate about everything new happening in the design field globally, technology trends.
- Should have certification/ degree /diploma in Interaction design, User Experience Design, New media design, Communication Design or related design field Software Skills
- Adept in the usage of Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop or any other tool required to ship out wireframes, high fidelity mockups and User-centered design prototyping.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Sketch, Illustrator, lead and handle multiple projects, Photoshop, Executing interaction design, Web applications