Primary Job Responsibilities :
- Illustrate drive for ease-of-use and simplicity.
- Can define and implement design criteria, design guidelines, and design specs; illustrate experience with industry standards and corporate visual design guidelines.
- Be capable of independent design process, project, and schedule management.
- Illustrate experience in conceptual development and creative prototypes as well as tactical UI design and implementation.
- Be a creative problem-solver and an effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Be efficient and insightful in dealing with peers, partners, and cross-discipline and cross-team relationships.
- Exhibit ability to collaborate with a broad set of cross-functional and cross-company collaborators.
- Experience in working with geographically distributed development teams is a plus.
- Be tolerant of range of projects, from vague to well-defined, simple to complex, implementation to innovation.
Job Requirements :
- Must have strong portfolio available for viewing.
- 2-5 years of experience, more experience is a plus.
- Strong prototyping, iconography, visual and mockup skills.
- Experience with major operating system software and their UX guidelines.
- Very organized and able to manage multiple projects.
- Knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Current knowledge of UI Design strategies and trends across software, web, and mobile platforms.