- Senior UX/UI designer needs to be competent in all of facets of the design process, and exceptionally talented and skilled in Interaction and Information Architecture Design.
- Senior UI/UX Design Background with strong experience in delivering Great Designs, usability expert and seeking to take the next step.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Understand client briefs and actively contribute to the brainstorming and ideation process Design explorations for User Interfaces and related visual design
- Experience of User Experience planning, use case preparation and development
- Create User Interface designs referencing latest platform innovation and technology advancements
- Provide guidance, reference and direction to team members
- At ease in making senior client presentations
- Ultimate responsibility for creative QC
- Directing ongoing usability testing and assessment
- Understand current and emerging UX/UI, interaction design and technology trends.
- Fluent in responsive design, mobile/tablet UI UX
Other Responsibilities :
- Ongoing communication with to help manage concepts and deliver milestone objectives
- Participate in discussions on and of working improvement
- Contribute own ideas for internal projects and guidelines
Work Experience and Education :
- Advanced degree or equivalent experience in Human Computer Interaction, interaction design, digital media design or related design field.
- Good communication, interpersonal and skills
- 5 - 10 years of UX design experience (and the portfolio to prove it) as a key, hands- on interaction/visual designer of a UI/UX team through the product development cycle of successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software applications.
- Experience with standard UCD methodologies
- HFI certification will be huge plus.
- Passionate about user-centered design practices and have an eye for detail.
- Strong experience in Graphic User Interface design
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines
- Must be proficient with designing tools