Were seeking a passionate UI/UX Designer to own the user experience of our mobile app. You will impact all aspects of the product lifecycle by conducting user research, creating user flows, designing high-fidelity prototypes, and owning the front-end implementation. At Flochat, we're continually evolving our design process and we look to each team member to contribute to our highly collaborative team.
Here are some ways you'll make an impact:
- You'll tackle complex problems and provide elegant, creative solutions that respectfully balance both business and user needs.
- You'll collaborate cross departmentally with product managers, business analysts, engineers, customer support, and community team members to build user-centered designs.
- You'll continually research users through need-finding and usability testing techniques.
- You'll utilize your visual design skills to produce eye-catching mock-ups that promote engagement with our product.
Are you our Star Designer
- You have 2-3 years of professional experience designing mobile user-centered application.
- You take a user-centered approach that are practiced in user research methods.
- You've held leadership roles. You're excited about the potential to mentor junior Design team members.
- You're proud to share a portfolio that showcases interaction and visual design projects, user research, and a strong grasp of design principles.
- You've worked in a highly collaborative team setting with engineers and product managers in the past.
- You're well-versed in design programs including Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite. You're also seasoned in rapid prototyping.
- You're passionate about self-initiated side projects in your portfolio.
- You've earned achievements or awards in the field of design.
- You've gathered practical knowledge of Web, iOS, and/or Android development.
- You've got basic experience with HTML and CSS.