Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Autodesk 3dsmax, Adobe Premiere, CorelDraw, Flash
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Participates inStoryboarding.
· Creates Interactive Design.
· Develop graphicsand animations.
· Thinking creatively to produce new ideas andconcepts.
· Design anddevelop interface for e-Learning courseware.
· Conceptualizes, designs, and produces graphicsdemonstrating concepts.
· Review e-Learningcourseware from a design perspective and make improvements to coursecontent.
· Create and update design specifications for courseware and othergraphic material.
· Can design user friendly interfaces,communication material, dynamic and interactive presentations and tutorialsbased on the requirements.
· Creates interactive or animated graphics andvideos using a variety of tools, including the Adobe Creative Suite, includingFlash, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, as well as 3D StudioMax, and simulation tools, including Captivate, Articulate, and Camstasia.
· Creating GUI for eLearning courses andIntegrate voice-overs into eLearning courses.
· Creative and innovative with an eye foraesthetics.
· Should be able to work under tight deadlines.
· Proofreading to produce accurate andhigh-quality work.
· Experience in Adobe Flash MX 2004/8/CS3/CS4/CS5/CS5.5, Professional, AdobeIllustrator.
· Experience of audio editing using Sound Forge or similar software.
· Create and edit images using Adobe Photoshop and other imageediting tools.
· Good visualization skills to convert concepts into a visualmedium.
· Should be able to understand a storyboard (SB) and able tovisualize and execute the concept described in the SB.
· Ability to grasp quickly and willingness to work on differentprojects and software.
· Flexible in handling multiple projects.
· Schedule adherence in delivering projects.
· Good Communication Skill in English Language.