CREATIVE EDITOR (OPENINGS-4)
Location – Bangalore
Experience – 0 to 1 year
- Processing images as per the stylistic requirements of the Client in terms of color and tone, including selecting the best images.
- Provide a strong Customer Service experience to clients with respect to their requirements for edit, design and print.
- Creating book designs with a strong emphasis on narration and emotion
- Understand and carry out pre-press procedure for book printing
- Take responsibility in due course and contribute effectively to other key areas of the company in terms of logistics, general administration, accounts and HR, research and development, product development, vendor engagement, social media marketing
Prerequisites and Preferred Qualification:
- A Bachelor or Masters degree in Visual Arts (most preferred), Fine Arts, Graphic Designing or Animation.
- A minimum of 1-year of work experience in a company (We are open to hire zealous and disciplined fresher as well)
- A strong understanding of image editing in terms of color, tone and composition. A good working knowledge of Light room and Photoshop is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Ability to work independently, sense of humor High degree of personal responsibility & motivation.
- Keen towards proactive customer communication and in handling their queries/concerns/feedback will be a plus.
- Customer lifecycle management.