The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world’s leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises. Our customized approach combines deep insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with close collaboration at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that our clients achieve sustainable competitive advantage, build more capable organizations, and secure lasting results. Founded in 1963, BCG is a private company with offices in more than 90 cities in 50 countries. For more information, please visit bcg.com.
ABOUT DESIGN STUDIO
BCG’s Design Studio provides refined, comprehensive design solutions for our various business needs across the globe. We partner with BCG consulting teams and offer our broad expertise providing highly innovative and creative visual solutions by delivering compelling visual messages. Our team is comprised of designers, visual storytellers, and creative thinkers with multi-disciplinary backgrounds who leverage innovation, cutting-edge technologies and forward-thinking approaches at a global scale. We have a global network of visual experts including our new global design centers in India, Madrid and Atlanta with plans for future expansion. We invite new team members to join in our entrepreneurial environment to help shape and further strengthen BCG's DS team.
The Copywriter in Design Studio is responsible for:
• Conceptualizing creative visual communication and writing copy across a range of advertising, marketing, and corporate communication.
• Developing Original content for websites, brochures, ads, marketing communication collaterals, videos
• Self-reviewing of the content
• Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team
• Writing various copy options, which may be presented to the client as a story board (a consecutive series of frames depicting the script and drawings that may be used)
• Assist the client in coming up with a social communication strategy while also helping them position their brand to best communicate with their online audience.
• Working with the team to visualize, manage and execute digital campaigns
• Developing messaging and creating digital content
• Collaborating with business development and servicing teams on high-stakes client pitches
• Working with servicing teams to discuss and align on the creative output expectations
• Will work on the Long Format Content
• Must be a Graduate
• the ability to write good, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar
• strong analytical skills
• Experience of 3-5 years
• logic, creativity and imagination
• the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• strong organizational skills
• self-motivation, flexibility, stamina and the ability to adapt
• confidence, enthusiasm and determination
• Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
• Interpret rules and guidelines flexibly to enhance the business; in keeping with BCG's values and culture.
• Experience working successfully within a complex matrix structured organization is essential.
• Ability to understand and manage complex reporting relationships and incorporate multiple cultures
• Work related travel would be required.